- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.0. For further details please see Apache Subversion 1.10 Release Notes.
- Significantly reduced CPU usage for HTTP compression during common operations.
- Improved performance with large files.
- Improved commit performance into slave VDFS repositories.
- Improved performance over WAN on Windows Server 2012 and later.
- Optimized speed of repository dump import.
- Restore default HTTP timeout settings that were unintentionally adjusted while upgrading to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x.
- Disable fulltext cache in vdfssvc.exe.
- Revamped the Upgrade Repository Format dialog.
- New VisualSVNServerHooks.exe subcommand to check the commit log message.
- New Update-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet to upgrade the repositories.
- Display the compression algorithm on the Details tab in the Properties dialog of a repository.
- Display the compression algorithm in the output of Get-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet.
- Minor visual improvements in the web interface.
- Updated to SQLite 3.22.0.
- mod_remoteip Apache module is included into the installation package.