VisualSVN Server 5.1
VisualSVN Server 5.1.x version family has reached End of Support. We no longer provide maintenance and technical support for any VisualSVN Server 5.1.x builds. Read the End of Support announcement for further information.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.55 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2006-20001, CVE-2022-36760, CVE-2022-37436.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1t with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2023-0286, CVE-2022-4304, CVE-2023-0215, CVE-2022-4450.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.5.0 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2022-43680, CVE-2022-40674.
- Disable logging of SSL session keys when the SSLKEYLOGFILE environment variable is set.
- Fixed: upgrade may fail with the "Custom action ConfigureSecurityExecute failed" error message when repositories are stored on a network share.
- New feature: Uploading files in the web interface.
- Add option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS).
- Add option to generate a new private key when changing the TLS/SSL server certificate.
Remove-SvnRepositoryItemLockPowerShell cmdlets to list and remove locks from a repository.
- Support global (server-wide) access rules for Subversion authentication.
- New installations now enable 'Implicit list folder permission' in the default repository security settings.
- Configure access to the certificate directory using Service SID instead of the Service Logon account.
- Configure access to the repositories root directory using Service SID instead of the Service Logon account.
- Rename the
- Rename the
- Fixed: Windows Firewall rule configuration errors are ignored during installation.
- Fixed: long delay when the HTTP or Background Job service fails to start during installation.
- Fixed: missing retry option when the VDFS or Search Index service fails to start during installation.
- Updated from PCRE1 8.45 to PCRE2 10.40.
- Various small tweaks and enhancements.