This page provides maintenance downloads for VisualSVN Server 4.2.x version family.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.7 with a fix for the following vulnerability: CVE-2020-17525.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1j with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2020-1971, CVE-2021-23841, CVE-2021-23840.
- Fixed: Chromium-based browsers cannot download files with a comma in a filename.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.46 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2020-9490, CVE-2020-11993, CVE-2020-11984.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1h.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.10.
- Updated to PCRE 8.44.
- Fixed: performance issue with finding files in Chromium-based browsers.
- Fixed: memory leaks when viewing the background jobs history.
- Fixed: WMI provider (hosted in WmiPrvSE.exe) may crash when restoring a repository from backup.
- New feature: Finding files by name in the web interface.
- New feature: Viewing the background jobs history.
- Managing local Subversion users, groups and their permissions with PowerShell.
Web interface enhancements
- Add a capability to go to a specific line of a file in the Commit view.
- PDF viewer renders a few subsequent pages upfront, improving the viewing experience.
- Display text files up to 5MB. Files larger than 1MB are rendered with no syntax highlighting or Markdown formatting.
- Keyboard shortcuts are independent of the active keyboard layout.
- Remove compatibility code which uses the specific "moz-chunked-arraybuffer" response type.
- Selecting the entire page no longer captures the footer line.
- New PowerShell cmdlets to manage Subversion user accounts: Get-SvnLocalUser, New-SvnLocalUser, Remove-SvnLocalUser, Set-SvnLocalUser.
- New PowerShell cmdlets to manage Subversion group accounts: Get-SvnLocalGroup, New-SvnLocalGroup, Remove-SvnLocalGroup, Add-SvnLocalGroupMember, Get-SvnLocalGroupMember, Remove-SvnLocalGroupMember.
- Add new TransactionCount property showing the number of uncommitted transactions available with the Measure-SvnRepository cmdlet.
- Add support for Subversion authentication to permission management PowerShell cmdlets.
- New Multi-Processing Module (MPM) dynamically adapting to workload.
- Do not backup rep-cache.db. Recreate the rep-cache file when restoring a repository from backup instead.
- Significantly reduce memory requirements for restoring large repository backups.
- Disallow creating user and group accounts with the same names but with different letter case.
- Disable 3DES cipher suites in the Intermediate TLS/SSL compatibility level.
- Display the number of uncommitted repository transactions in the Details tab of VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Schedule background jobs to start exactly at zero seconds of the time specified (e.g. at 09:35:00).
- Add icons for service executable files to improve their appearance in Task Manager.
- Use BCrypt instead of deprecated CryptoAPI to decode and check license.
- Fixed: "Operation failed due to timeout" error in an attempt to stop HTTP service via VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Fixed: HTTP service may fail to start due to Server Bindings customization possibly left from the previous installation.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.9.
- Updated to Mousetrap v1.6.3.