- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.54 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2022-26377, CVE-2022-28330, CVE-2022-28614, CVE-2022-28615, CVE-2022-29404, CVE-2022-30522, CVE-2022-30556, CVE-2022-31813.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1q with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2022-2068, CVE-2022-2097.
- Fixed: unattended installation may hang upon encountering an error.
VisualSVN Server 4.2
VisualSVN Server 4.2.x version family has reached End of Support. We no longer provide maintenance and technical support for any VisualSVN Server 4.2.x builds. Read the End of Support announcement for further information.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1o with a fix for the following vulnerability: CVE-2022-1292.
- Grant explicit read access to the installation directory for VDFS and Background Job services.
- Fixed: memory leak in the VisualSVN Server Manager console.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.53 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2022-22719, CVE-2022-22720, CVE-2022-22721, CVE-2022-23943.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1n with a fix for the following vulnerability: CVE-2022-0778.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.4.6 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2022-25235, CVE-2022-25236, CVE-2022-25313, CVE-2022-25314, CVE-2022-25315, CVE-2022-23852, CVE-2022-23990.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.52 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2021-44224, CVE-2021-44790.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.4.3 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2013-0340, CVE-2021-45960, CVE-2021-46143, CVE-2022-22822, CVE-2022-22823, CVE-2022-22824, CVE-2022-22825, CVE-2022-22826, CVE-2022-22827.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1m.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Repository Configurator fails with the "Provider load failure" error caused by insufficient permissions to the server installation directory.
- Fixed: WMI provider (hosted in WmiPrvSE.exe) may crash if the htpasswd file is malformed.
- Fixed: mod_authn_visualsvn_svn module may crash if the htpasswd file is malformed.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.51 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2021-40438, CVE-2021-39275, CVE-2021-36160, CVE-2021-34798, CVE-2021-33193, CVE-2021-41773, CVE-2021-41524, CVE-2021-42013.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1l with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2021-3711, CVE-2021-3712.
- Updated to PCRE 8.45.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.7 with a fix for the following vulnerability: CVE-2020-17525.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1j with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2020-1971, CVE-2021-23841, CVE-2021-23840.
- Fixed: Chromium-based browsers cannot download files with a comma in a filename.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.46 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2020-9490, CVE-2020-11993, CVE-2020-11984.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1h.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.10.
- Updated to PCRE 8.44.
- Fixed: performance issue with finding files in Chromium-based browsers.
- Fixed: memory leaks when viewing the background jobs history.
- Fixed: WMI provider (hosted in WmiPrvSE.exe) may crash when restoring a repository from backup.
- New feature: Finding files by name in the web interface.
- New feature: Viewing the background jobs history.
- Managing local Subversion users, groups and their permissions with PowerShell.
Web interface enhancements
- Add a capability to go to a specific line of a file in the Commit view.
- PDF viewer renders a few subsequent pages upfront, improving the viewing experience.
- Display text files up to 5MB. Files larger than 1MB are rendered with no syntax highlighting or Markdown formatting.
- Keyboard shortcuts are independent of the active keyboard layout.
- Remove compatibility code which uses the specific "moz-chunked-arraybuffer" response type.
- Selecting the entire page no longer captures the footer line.
- New PowerShell cmdlets to manage Subversion user accounts: Get-SvnLocalUser, New-SvnLocalUser, Remove-SvnLocalUser, Set-SvnLocalUser.
- New PowerShell cmdlets to manage Subversion group accounts: Get-SvnLocalGroup, New-SvnLocalGroup, Remove-SvnLocalGroup, Add-SvnLocalGroupMember, Get-SvnLocalGroupMember, Remove-SvnLocalGroupMember.
- Add new TransactionCount property showing the number of uncommitted transactions available with the Measure-SvnRepository cmdlet.
- Add support for Subversion authentication to permission management PowerShell cmdlets.
- New Multi-Processing Module (MPM) dynamically adapting to workload.
- Do not backup rep-cache.db. Recreate the rep-cache file when restoring a repository from backup instead.
- Significantly reduce memory requirements for restoring large repository backups.
- Disallow creating user and group accounts with the same names but with different letter case.
- Disable 3DES cipher suites in the Intermediate TLS/SSL compatibility level.
- Display the number of uncommitted repository transactions in the Details tab of VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Schedule background jobs to start exactly at zero seconds of the time specified (e.g. at 09:35:00).
- Add icons for service executable files to improve their appearance in Task Manager.
- Use BCrypt instead of deprecated CryptoAPI to decode and check license.
- Fixed: "Operation failed due to timeout" error in an attempt to stop HTTP service via VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Fixed: HTTP service may fail to start due to Server Bindings customization possibly left from the previous installation.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.9.
- Updated to Mousetrap v1.6.3.