This page provides maintenance downloads for VisualSVN Server 4.1.x version family.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server Manager may crash on 32-bit version of Windows 10.
- Fixed: various unexpected low-level errors (temporarily reverting concurrency optimizations introduced in version 4.1.0).
- Fixed: downloading folders in the web interface may crash in some highly-customized server installations.
- New feature: Pack Repository background job.
- New feature: side-by-side diff for images in the web interface.
- Enable TLS 1.3 protocol on the server side.
- New Enterprise Multinode license type.
VisualSVN Server Manager improvements
- New commands to disable and enable user accounts when Subversion authentication is used.
- New Verify Repository context menu command.
- Show backup size on the last page of one-time repository backup wizard.
- Rename 'Backup Job' to 'Backup Repository Job' in the user interface.
- Rename 'Verify Job' to 'Verify Repository Job' in the user interface.
- Fixed: unable to import a PFX certificate with non-ASCII characters in password.
- Fixed: unable to import PFX certificate encrypted using an Active Directory account (AD DS Account Protection).
- Improved high-DPI display support on Windows 10.
- Add support for managing repository and server-wide delegation settings via PowerShell.
- Deprecate the Get-SvnRepositoryReplication and Set-SvnRepositoryReplication cmdlets. Their functionality has been merged into Get-SvnRepository and Set-SvnRepository cmdlets.
- Add an option to skip creating incremental backup files if the repository did not change since the last job run.
- Log warnings to the VisualSVN Server event log.
- Enable the 'Digital Signature' Key Usage extension when creating a self-signed certificate.
- Drop backward compatibility with VisualSVN Server 3.8.x and older versions for Remote Server Administration.
- Reduce memory usage when restoring long incremental backup chains.
- Include mod_dontdothat Apache module into the installation package.
- Fixed: Subversion clients linked with GnuTLS may display the 'Key usage violation' error when connecting to the server.
- Fixed: unlikely 'Access is denied' error during commit on extensive load.
- Enable syntax highlighting for .editorconfig files in the web interface.
- Improve syntax highlighting in the web interface.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1d with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2019-1549, CVE-2019-1547, CVE-2019-1563, CVE-2019-1552.
- Updated to PCRE 8.43.
- Updated to SQLite 3.29.0.