- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.46 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2020-9490, CVE-2020-11993, CVE-2020-11984.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1h.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.10.
- Updated to PCRE 8.44.
- Fixed: performance issue with finding files in Chromium-based browsers.
- Fixed: memory leaks when viewing the background jobs history.
VisualSVN Server 4.1
VisualSVN Server 4.1.x version family has reached End of Support. We no longer provide maintenance and technical support for any VisualSVN Server 4.1.x builds. Read the End of Support announcement for further information.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server Manager may crash on 32-bit version of Windows 10.
- Fixed: various unexpected low-level errors (temporarily reverting concurrency optimizations introduced in version 4.1.0).
- Fixed: downloading folders in the web interface may crash in some highly-customized server installations.
- New feature: Pack Repository background job.
- New feature: side-by-side diff for images in the web interface.
- Enable TLS 1.3 protocol on the server side.
- New Enterprise Multinode license type.
VisualSVN Server Manager improvements
- New commands to disable and enable user accounts when Subversion authentication is used.
- New Verify Repository context menu command.
- Show backup size on the last page of one-time repository backup wizard.
- Rename 'Backup Job' to 'Backup Repository Job' in the user interface.
- Rename 'Verify Job' to 'Verify Repository Job' in the user interface.
- Fixed: unable to import a PFX certificate with non-ASCII characters in password.
- Fixed: unable to import PFX certificate encrypted using an Active Directory account (AD DS Account Protection).
- Improved high-DPI display support on Windows 10.
- Add support for managing repository and server-wide delegation settings via PowerShell.
- Deprecate the Get-SvnRepositoryReplication and Set-SvnRepositoryReplication cmdlets. Their functionality has been merged into Get-SvnRepository and Set-SvnRepository cmdlets.
- Add an option to skip creating incremental backup files if the repository did not change since the last job run.
- Log warnings to the VisualSVN Server event log.
- Enable the 'Digital Signature' Key Usage extension when creating a self-signed certificate.
- Drop backward compatibility with VisualSVN Server 3.8.x and older versions for Remote Server Administration.
- Reduce memory usage when restoring long incremental backup chains.
- Include mod_dontdothat Apache module into the installation package.
- Fixed: Subversion clients linked with GnuTLS may display the 'Key usage violation' error when connecting to the server.
- Fixed: unlikely 'Access is denied' error during commit on extensive load.
- Enable syntax highlighting for .editorconfig files in the web interface.
- Improve syntax highlighting in the web interface.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1d with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2019-1549, CVE-2019-1547, CVE-2019-1563, CVE-2019-1552.
- Updated to PCRE 8.43.
- Updated to SQLite 3.29.0.