VisualSVN Server 3.6.x version family has reached End of Support. We do not provide maintenance and technical support for any VisualSVN Server 3.6.x build. Read the End of Support announcement for further information.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
Updated to Apache Subversion 1.9.7 with a fix for the following vulnerability:
For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.9.7/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.34 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-7668, CVE-2017-3169, CVE-2017-7679 CVE-2017-9788.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.2 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-9233, CVE-2016-9063.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2l.
- Fixed: VDFS service may crash during startup.
- Improve VDFS connection management to better handle network issues.
- Add application manifest for VisualSVNServer.exe and openssl.exe.
- Add missing version information for libsvn_swig-py-1.dll.
- Fixed: unable to access the server when the hostname contains an underscore ('_') character.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server Manager does not refresh icons in some cases.
- Fixed: icons are scaled incorrectly in VisualSVN Repository Configurator on High-DPI displays.
- Fixed: incorrect formatting of the SSLCompatiblityLevel property in Get-SvnServerConfiguration PowerShell cmdlet.
- New feature: Backup and Restore for Subversion repositories.
- New feature: Background Job Service with support for repository backup and verification jobs.
- Add option to configure TLS/SSL compatibility levels.
- Add option to redirect clients from HTTP to HTTPS automatically.
- Add option to customize the size of Subversion memory object cache.
VisualSVN Server Manager improvements
- Revamp the VisualSVN Server Properties dialog.
- Display determinate progress for all potentially long-running operations.
- Display progress indicator on the VisualSVN Server Manager's taskbar button.
- Display an extra tooltip with access rule information on repository 'Security' dialog.
- New icons for repositories, directories and files.
- Fixed: unable to cancel running 'Perform Consistency Check' operation.
- A number of other minor improvements and refinements.
Web interface enhancements
- Display last changed date when browsing the repository contents.
- Display commit date when viewing the particular revision.
- Enable syntax highlighting for TypeScript files ('*.ts').
- Do not display contents of README.md files that are larger than 1MB.
- Configure Windows Defender exclusions for VisualSVN Server services.
- Fixed: potential race condition when running 'Set-SvnRepository' and 'Suspend-SvnRepository' PowerShell cmdlets.
- Fixed: incorrect cmdlet output formatting in PowerShell 5.
- Updated to SQLite 3.15.2.