Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.14 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.14/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.31 with a fix for CVE-2015-3183 vulnerability.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1p with a fix for CVE-2015-1793 vulnerability.
VisualSVN Server 3.2.x version family has reached its End of Support. We do not provide maintenance and technical support for all VisualSVN Server 3.2.x builds.
Please upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.13 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.13/CHANGES
Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1m with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see the corresponding OpenSSL Security Advisory.
- Fixed: unbounded server side memory usage is possible under some circumstances.
Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.11 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.11/CHANGES
- Fixed: unable to browse repository paths with non-ASCII characters in the Repository Web Interface.
- Disable mod_headers in order to prevent unbounded memory consumption under some circumstances (temporarily reverting the clickjacking mitigation added in VisualSVN Server 3.2.0).
- New HTML5-powered web browser for Subversion repositories.
- Significantly improve performance of VDFS replication over the WAN.
- Add option to import existing repositories from portable dump files.
- Enable TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols on the server side.
- New 'Export Replication Seed' command to prepare initial snapshot of a slave VDFS repository (which can be then copied to the target site by using removable media or other means of data transfer).
- Add option to change connection details between a slave VDFS repository and the corresponding master.
- Add script-based option to promote a slave VDFS repository to be the new master repository.
- Add option to manage 'VisualSVN Repository Supervisors' and 'VisualSVN Server Admins' local groups in VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Configure VisualSVN Server to send X-Frame-Options HTTP response header in order to mitigate possible clickjacking attacks.
- Provide Apache Subversion bindings for Python 2.7.
- Always install VisualSVN Repository Configurator alongside with VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Adjust SSLSessionCacheTimeout option in Apache HTTP Server settings for better SSL performance.
- Fixed: installation fails with "Custom action GenerateSSLKey failed..." error message when administrator's username contains non-ASCII characters.