- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1g with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2019-1551, CVE-2019-1552, CVE-2019-1563, CVE-2019-1547, CVE-2019-1549.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.43 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2020-1934, CVE-2020-1927.
- Fixed: downloading folders in the web interface may crash in some highly-customized server installations.
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.9
VisualSVN Server 4.0
VisualSVN Server 4.0.x version family has reached End of Support. We no longer provide maintenance and technical support for any VisualSVN Server 4.0.x builds. Read the End of Support announcement for further information.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.6 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-11782, CVE-2019-0203. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.10.6/CHANGES
- Updated Expat XML parser to version 2.2.7 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-20843, CVE-2017-11742.
- Fixed: notification about the expired evaluation license may not be displayed in some cases.
- Fixed: maximum number of queued HTTP server connections may be smaller than anticipated on Windows Server 2016 and newer.
- Fixed: Windows users with no repository access may be incorrectly counted as active after viewing the repositories list.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1с with a fix for the CVE-2019-1543 vulnerability.
- Minor refinements in C/C++ syntax highlighting in the web interface.
- Minor refinements in the DOCX and PDF files preview in the web interface.
- Add missing digital signatures for libsvn_fs_fs-1.dll and libsvn_fs_util-1.dll.
- New licensing model: VisualSVN Server is now available under Community, Essential and Enterprise licenses.
Web interface enhancements
- New feature: Viewing MS Word DOCX files in the web interface.
- New feature: Viewing Photoshop PSD files in the web interface.
- New feature: Viewing Illustrator AI files in the web interface.
- New feature: Blame/Annotate View in the web interface.
- New feature: Download folders as zip files.
- Add linking to a specific line of code.
- Add support for viewing password-protected PDF files.
- Add self-service password changing for Subversion authentication.
- Add support for viewing ICO files.
- Revamp the Commit Details view.
- Display images with transparency on checkered background.
- Better support for printing contents from the web interface.
- Enable syntax highlighting for *.cxx, *.hpp and *.hxx files.
- Enable syntax highlighting for Kotlin files.
- Enable syntax highlighting for YAML files.
- Enable syntax highlighting for *.ps1xml, *.cdxml, *.xaml and *.xsd files.
- Detect and enable XML syntax highlighting for various files based on content.
- Display PDF in actual size instead of fitting to width.
- Add the "Report a problem" link.
- Drop support for Internet Explorer 10.
- Hardened the Content-Security-Policy.
- Various small tweaks and enhancements.
- Manage TLS/SSL server certificates via Get-SvnServerConfiguration and Set-SvnServerConfiguration cmdlets.
- Add New-SvnServerCertificateRequest cmdlet to generate a Certificate Signing Request.
- New Get-SvnServerLicense and Set-SvnServerLicense cmdlets to manage server licenses.
- New Export-SvnRepository cmdlet to export repositories and VDFS replication seeds.
- Add option for Test-SvnRepository cmdlet to perform consistency check for slave VDFS repositories.
- New Invoke-SvnJob cmdlet to run background jobs synchronously.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server PowerShell console may display incorrect colors on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
- New wizard in VisualSVN Server Manager console to export repositories.
- New option to Obtain certificate from Active Directory in the installer.
- Fixed: an incorrect repository name is suggested when importing compressed dump files, such as *.dump.gz.
- Fixed: a temporary storage volume can selected as a default location for repositories during installation to a cloud virtual machine.
- Fixed: "Cannot get repository size information: Not found (0x80041002)" error on the Details tab in repository properties after renaming a repository.
- Fixed: unnecessary "Requests for a collection must have a trailing slash on the URI" errors in the VisualSVN Server event log.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.1.1b.
- Updated to PDF.js v1.10.100.