This page provides maintenance downloads for VisualSVN Server 3.9.x version family.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.4 with a fix for the following
For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.10.4/CHANGES .
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.38 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2019-0190, CVE-2018-17199, CVE-2018-17189.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2q with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-5407, CVE-2018-0734.
- Updated to PCRE 8.42.
- Patch the CVE-2017-12613 vulnerability.
- Fixed: "Cannot open service 'VisualSVNServer': Access is denied. (0x80070005)" error when changing the server settings remotely.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.3. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.10.3/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.35.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2p with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-0732, CVE-2018-0737.
- Fixed: Full backup jobs get created with an empty or incorrect schedule.
- Fixed: Obtain certificate from Active Directory wizard fails with the "Unspecified error (0x80004005)" message if AD CS is unavailable.
- Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe check-logmessage hook fails with the "Wrong or unexpected property value" error for commits with multiline log messages.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.2. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.10.2/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.34 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-1333, CVE-2018-8011.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.10.0. For further details please see Apache Subversion 1.10 Release Notes.
- Significantly reduced CPU usage for HTTP compression during common operations.
- Improved performance with large files.
- Improved commit performance into slave VDFS repositories.
- Improved performance over WAN on Windows Server 2012 and later.
- Optimized speed of repository dump import.
- Restore default HTTP timeout settings that were unintentionally adjusted while upgrading to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x.
- Disable fulltext cache in vdfssvc.exe.
- Revamped the Upgrade Repository Format dialog.
- New VisualSVNServerHooks.exe subcommand to check the commit log message.
- New Update-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet to upgrade the repositories.
- Display the compression algorithm on the Details tab in the Properties dialog of a repository.
- Display the compression algorithm in the output of Get-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet.
- Minor visual improvements in the web interface.
- Updated to SQLite 3.22.0.
- mod_remoteip Apache module is included into the installation package.