- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.9.10. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.9.10/CHANGES .
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.38 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2019-0190, CVE-2018-17199, CVE-2018-17189.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2q with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-5407, CVE-2018-0734.
- Updated to PCRE 8.42.
- Patch the CVE-2017-12613 vulnerability.
- Fixed: "Cannot open service 'VisualSVNServer': Access is denied. (0x80070005)" error when changing the server settings remotely.
This page provides maintenance downloads for VisualSVN Server 3.8.x version family.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.35.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2p with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-0732, CVE-2018-0737.
- Fixed: Full backup jobs get created with an empty or incorrect schedule.
- Fixed: Obtain certificate from Active Directory wizard fails with the "Unspecified error (0x80004005)" message if AD CS is unavailable.
- Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe check-logmessage hook fails with the "Wrong or unexpected property value" error for commits with multiline log messages.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.9.9. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.9.9/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.34 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-1333, CVE-2018-8011.
- Restore default HTTP timeout settings that were unintentionally adjusted while upgrading to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.33 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-15710, CVE-2017-15715, CVE-2018-1283, CVE-2018-1301, CVE-2018-1302, CVE-2018-1303, CVE-2018-1312.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2o with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details, please see the OpenSSL Security Advisory.
- New feature: repository backup encryption.
- New feature: PDF viewing in the web interface.
- New wizard to obtain an SSL certificate from Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Allow using custom credentials when backing up to remote destinations.
- Re-enable FSFS rep-sharing.
- Fixed: repository can be corrupted due to SHA-1 collisions if FSFS rep-sharing is enabled.
- Fixed: commits to VDFS repositories may fail under some circumstances.
- New '--subject' option for commit notification hook handler (deprecates '--detailed-subject' option).
- Support wildcards for repository names in the Test-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet.
- Several small performance and usability improvements.