- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.9.9. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.9.9/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.34 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-1333, CVE-2018-8011.
This page provides maintenance downloads for VisualSVN Server 3.8.x version family.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Restore default HTTP timeout settings that were unintentionally adjusted while upgrading to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.33 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-15710, CVE-2017-15715, CVE-2018-1283, CVE-2018-1301, CVE-2018-1302, CVE-2018-1303, CVE-2018-1312.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2o with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details, please see the OpenSSL Security Advisory.
- New feature: repository backup encryption.
- New feature: PDF viewing in the web interface.
- New wizard to obtain an SSL certificate from Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Allow using custom credentials when backing up to remote destinations.
- Re-enable FSFS rep-sharing.
- Fixed: repository can be corrupted due to SHA-1 collisions if FSFS rep-sharing is enabled.
- Fixed: commits to VDFS repositories may fail under some circumstances.
- New '--subject' option for commit notification hook handler (deprecates '--detailed-subject' option).
- Support wildcards for repository names in the Test-SvnRepository PowerShell cmdlet.
- Several small performance and usability improvements.