- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.33 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-15710, CVE-2017-15715, CVE-2018-1283, CVE-2018-1301, CVE-2018-1302, CVE-2018-1303, CVE-2018-1312.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2o with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details, please see the OpenSSL Security Advisory.
- Fixed: commits to VDFS repositories may fail under some circumstances.
This page provides maintenance downloads for VisualSVN Server 3.7.x version family.
- New feature: certificate-based authentication for VDFS replication.
- New feature: shared and local authorization profiles for VDFS repositories.
- Upgrade to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.29.
- Drop support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista. The minimum supported operating systems are now Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7.
- Drop backward compatibility with VisualSVN Server 3.4.x and older versions for Remote Server Administration.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2m with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details, please see the OpenSSL 1.0.2 Series Release Notes.
- Add option to disable dynamic HTTP compression.
- Use mod_deflate to compress all HTTP traffic.
- Increase VDFS service Subversion in-memory cache size to 128MB.
- Use only TLS session tickets for HTTPS connection reuse and disable SSL Session Cache.
- Various visual enhancements in the web interface.
- Fixed: VDFS replication may hang due to DNS errors.
- Fixed: VDFS replication may hand due to unstable network connection.
- Fixed: potential race condition in VDFS.
- Fixed: VDFS service doesn't gracefully handle system shutdown/reboot events.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server installer does not start when the directory C:\Users\Public\Documents is missing.
- Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe may send incorrectly colored commit notifications.
- Fixed: unable to modify user permissions when connection to the trusted domain is unavailable.