- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.9.9. For further details please see https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.9.9/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.34 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2018-1333, CVE-2018-8011.
VisualSVN Server 3.7.x version family will reach End of Support on 31th August 2018. Read the End of Support announcement for futher information.
Please, upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Restore default HTTP timeout settings that were unintentionally adjusted while upgrading to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.33 with cumulative fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2017-15710, CVE-2017-15715, CVE-2018-1283, CVE-2018-1301, CVE-2018-1302, CVE-2018-1303, CVE-2018-1312.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2o with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details, please see the OpenSSL Security Advisory.
- Fixed: commits to VDFS repositories may fail under some circumstances.
- New feature: certificate-based authentication for VDFS replication.
- New feature: shared and local authorization profiles for VDFS repositories.
- Upgrade to Apache HTTP Server 2.4.29.
- Drop support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista. The minimum supported operating systems are now Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7.
- Drop backward compatibility with VisualSVN Server 3.4.x and older versions for Remote Server Administration.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2m with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details, please see the OpenSSL 1.0.2 Series Release Notes.
- Add option to disable dynamic HTTP compression.
- Use mod_deflate to compress all HTTP traffic.
- Increase VDFS service Subversion in-memory cache size to 128MB.
- Use only TLS session tickets for HTTPS connection reuse and disable SSL Session Cache.
- Various visual enhancements in the web interface.
- Fixed: VDFS replication may hang due to DNS errors.
- Fixed: VDFS replication may hand due to unstable network connection.
- Fixed: potential race condition in VDFS.
- Fixed: VDFS service doesn't gracefully handle system shutdown/reboot events.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server installer does not start when the directory C:\Users\Public\Documents is missing.
- Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe may send incorrectly colored commit notifications.
- Fixed: unable to modify user permissions when connection to the trusted domain is unavailable.