Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.11 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.11/CHANGES
VisualSVN Server 3.0.x version family has reached its End of Support. We do not provide maintenance and technical support for all VisualSVN Server 3.0.x builds.
Please upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1j with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2014-3513, CVE-2014-3566, CVE-2014-3567, CVE-2014-3568.
- Updated to serf 1.3.8. For further details, please see https://serf.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.3.8/CHANGES.
- Disable SSL 3.0 on the server side to mitigate the POODLE attack.
- Multisite Repository Replication: new feature based on VisualSVN Distributed File System (VDFS) technology allows to replicate Subversion repositories between geographically distributed sites.
- Native 64-bit support.
- Drop support for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP. The minimum supported operating systems are now Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1i.
- Enhance default cipher suites to mitigate BEAST and CRIME vulnerabilities.
- New option to generate SSL certificates with alternative common names.
- New 'VisualSVN Server Replication' log for events related to replication.
- Perform the full Stop and Start sequence instead of a graceful service restart on the Restart action in VisualSVN Server Manager.
- Provide detailed information on errors occurring in the WMI provider when accessed via PowerShell.
- Start command prompt with the repositories root as the current directory.
- Show License ID on the Licensing tab in VisualSVN Server Manager.
- mod_status Apache module is included into the installation package.
- Fixed: unable to import a repository located on a read-only network share.
- Fixed: VisualSVN Server service may disappear on upgrade.