Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.5 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.5/CHANGES
VisualSVN Server 2.6.x version family has reached its End of Support. We do not provide maintenance and technical support for all VisualSVN Server 2.6.x builds.
Please upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.4. For further details please see
- Updated to Serf 1.3.2.
Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.3 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.3/CHANGES
- Updated to Serf 1.3.1.
- Hotfix: 'svn copy' operation fails if the copied subtree contains locked files.
- Fixed: migration of authorization settings fails if there are repositories without the 'conf' subdirectory.
- Hotfix: Subversion 1.6 and older clients are unable to commit changes if a repository path contains whitespaces or non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed: running VisualSVN Server installer in repair mode resets server configuration to installation defaults.
- Updated to Serf 1.3.0.
- Error out on non-canonical paths in the VisualSVN-WinAuthz.ini file.
- Fixed: migration of authorization settings is done in non-deterministic order.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.25 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2013-1896, CVE-2013-1862.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.1 with fix for
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.1/CHANGES
- Updated to zlib 1.2.8.
- Enable SVNAllowBulkUpdates prefer option to force all-inclusive responses to update-style HTTP requests.
- 'svnmucc' command-line tool is included into the installation package.
Server core changes
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.8.0. For further details please see Apache Subversion 1.8 Release Notes.
- Move authorization settings to per-repository files.
- Match paths against authorization rules in case sensitive way when Windows authorization is used.
- Make commit notifications HTML-formatted by default.
- Make 'svn:mergeinfo' property modifications more readable in commit notifications.
- New options for commit notification hook handler: '--no-html', '--detailed-subject', '--filter'.
- New '$(author)' substitute variable for '--from' parameter in commit notification handler.
- Hide repository from the repositories list if user does not have access to it.
- Minimum supported operating system: Windows Server 2003 SP2.
- Custom WMI scripts may require to be updated according to the WMI schema changes.
- Update to SQLite 18.104.22.168.
Management console enhancements
- Check for software updates automatically.
- Add dashboard notification about maintenance subscription expiration.
- New repository creation wizard.
- Support PFX-encoded (PKCS #12) certificates.
- Support DER-encoded certificates.
- Show recently connected computers when connecting to a remote server.
- Allow to multiselect users and groups when managing access rights.
- Display server licensing information in the About dialog.
- New Rename command for repositories.
- Prohibit to grant access rights for a group from a trusted domain, if the group has a "domain local" scope.
- Remove Server URL from the dashboard.
- Fixed: expanding repository tree is slow when managing a remote server.
- Fixed: New Folder and New Project Structure commands are available for files.
- Fixed: Start Command Prompt command is unavailable when not connected to a server.
- Fixed: 'Ctrl+A' keyboard shortcut does not work in the hooks editor.
- Fixed: management console crashes on attempt to configure repositories to be stored in a root directory.
- Fixed: duplicate Everyone entry in the permissions edit dialog can occur.
- Add option to append Subversion command-line tools to the %PATH% environment variable.
- Do not offer to modify server configuration during the upgrade to a newer version.
- Choose between Standard and Enterprise editions in the installer.
- Allow to enter a renewed license key during the upgrade to a newer version.
- Fixed: unable to uninstall VisualSVN Server when "VisualSVNServer.mof.uninstall" file is missing for some reason.