- Hotfix: Subversion 1.6 and older clients are unable to commit changes if a repository path contains whitespaces or non-ASCII characters.
VisualSVN Server 2.1
VisualSVN Server 2.1.x version family has reached its End of Support. We do not provide maintenance and technical support for all VisualSVN Server 2.1.x builds.
Please upgrade to the current version that is available on the main download page.
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.6.23 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.6.23/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.6.21 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities:
For further details please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.6.21/CHANGES
- Updated to OpenSSL 0.9.8y with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2013-0169, CVE-2012-2686, CVE-2013-0166.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.20 with fix for the critical vulnerability: CVE-2011-3192.
- Negotiate authentication method is disabled for Subversion clients built against Neon (reverting the corresponding change from the version 2.1.9).
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.17 with fixes for the following vulnerabilities: CVE-2011-1752, CVE-2011-1783, CVE-2011-1921.
- Updated to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.19
- Updated to Neon 0.29.6.
- Negotiate authentication method is enabled for Subversion clients built against Neon 0.29.5 (and newer).
- Fixed: an attempt to change repository root settings fails with the "The remote procedure call failed. (0x800706be)" error message.
- Fixed: upgrade fails with the "Custom action CreateInitialAuthFilesExecute failed" error message when repositories are stored on network share.
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.16 with fix for critical vulnerability: CVE-2011-0715.
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.15. For further details please see
- Updated to Apache 2.2.17
- Updated to OpenSSL 0.9.8p
- Updated to Neon 0.29.5
- mod_headers Apache module is included into the installation package.
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.13. For further details please see
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.12. For further details please see
- Updated to Serf 0.3.1.
- Allow to grant access rights for a domain computer account.
- Prohibit to grant access rights for a domain distribution group (since Active Directory distribution groups are not intended to manage permissions).
- Fixed: installation package behaves incorrectly when AlwaysInstallElevated policy is enabled.
- Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe does not work if VisualSVN Server service account doesn't have access permissions to all parents of the repositories folder.
- Fixed: non-ASCII characters are incorrectly logged to Access and Operational logs.
- Fixed: unable to install if computer name contains underscore characters.
- mod_deflate Apache module is not loaded anymore.
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.11. For further details please see
- Disallow installation on servers with non-ASCII hostnames.
- Generate Apache config in the UTF-8 encoding.
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.9. For further details please see
- Being installed for the first time, VisualSVN Server pre-generates 2048 bits long private key for SSL certificates.
- New feature: Integrated Windows Authentication. With Integrated Windows Authentication users gain access to VisualSVN Server without being prompted for username and password. Available in Enterprise Edition only.
- Fixed: access permissions settings can be interpreted incorrectly when Windows Authentication is used.
- Favicon is added to web pages produced by VisualSVN Server.
- Updated to Neon 0.29.3.
- Updated to OpenSSL 0.9.8l with fix for critical vulnerability: CVE-2009-3555.