VisualSVN Server Patch Release 1.0.2
VisualSVN Server patch release 1.0.2 is available. It contains two bug fixes for version 1.0 and is compiled against the latest versions of Subversion and Apache.
Upgrade is recommended for all users. Download it!
Changes in VisualSVN Server 1.0.2
- Fixed: Conflicts with some antivirus software. Win32DisableAcceptEx directive added to httpd.conf.
- Fixed: Memory leaks on high load with SSL enabled.
- Compiled against Subversion 1.4.6 and Apache 2.2.8.
- Updated to Subversion 1.4.6. For further details please see: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.4.6/CHANGES
- Updated to Apache 2.2.8. For further details please see: http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.2.8