VisualSVN 1.6.2 Released
VisualSVN patch release 1.6.2 is available. Changes from
Upgrade is recommended for all users. You can get the new version from our
- SQL Server 2000/2005 projects are supported in Visual Studio 2008.
- Business Intelligence projects are supported in Visual Studio 2008.
Fixed: unspecified error when executing "Revert Whole File/Revert This Block"
commands for a read-only file.
- Fixed: traffic lights icons settings are not saved.
Fixed: options dialog doesn't close after first OK button click
(when traffic lights icons settings are changed).
- Fixed: QuickDiff markers (theoretically) can become inconsistent.
Fixed: status indicator in the status bar disappear
when traffic lights settings are changed.
- Fixed: status indicator moves to the leftmost position the status bar.