VisualSVN Server patch release 2.1.3 is available. It contains the following changes for version 2.1:
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.12. For further details please see
- Updated to Serf 0.3.1.
- Allow to grant access rights for a domain computer account.
- Prohibit to grant access rights for a domain distribution group (since Active Directory distribution groups are not intended to manage permissions).
- Fixed: installation package behaves incorrectly when AlwaysInstallElevated policy is enabled.
- Fixed: VisualSVNServerHooks.exe does not work if VisualSVN Server service account doesn't have access permissions to all parents of the repositories folder.
- Fixed: non-ASCII characters are incorrectly logged to Access and Operational logs.
- Fixed: unable to install if computer name contains underscore characters.
- mod_deflate Apache module is not loaded anymore.
Upgrade is recommended for all users. You can get the latest version of VisualSVN Server from the official download page.
Note that VisualSVN Server 2.0.11 maintenance release is also available to download and install. For further details please consider the changelog record for VisualSVN Server 2.0.11.