VisualSVN Team offers free licenses for active open source non-for-profit projects. To apply for an Open Source Developer license, please make sure that you qualify according to the following criteria:
- You are an active project member.
- Your project has public Subversion repository.
- Your project is active and you have recent commits in the repository.
- Your community is active and you have recent activity on the project's newsgroups, forums or bug trackers.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
An Open Source Developer license has the following terms and conditions:
- Licensed to all project members;
- Eligible projects must be both open-source and non-commercial;
- Eligible projects must have a public home page
To apply for an Open Source Developer license, please fill out the following form. Fields marked by red star are mandatory.