VisualSVN patch release 3.0.3 is available. This patch release brings an update to the Apache Subversion 1.7.7, several important bug fixes and performance improvements.
Comparing to the previous release, there are the following changes in the VisualSVN 3.0.3:
- Updated to Apache Subversion 1.7.7. For further details please see
- Updated to Serf 1.1.1.
- Improve loading time of solutions with large projects.
- Fixed: minor delays when editing large files.
- Fixed: VisualSVN always attempts to add a project to Subversion on 'Reload Project' context menu command.
- Fixed: 'Revert Whole File' command is displayed incorrectly in undo/redo stacks.
- Fixed: VisualSVN does not add files to Subversion after drag & drop from Windows Explorer to Solution Explorer.
- Fixed: text positioning sometimes goes awry when cycling through modified files with F4 / F8 hotkeys.
- Fixed: VisualSVN context menu is not shown when selected items in Solution Explorer are from different projects.
- Fixed: 'Add Solution to Subversion' wizard displays unnecessary warning message for MFC Application projects in Visual Studio 2012.
- Workaround for the Visual Studio issue #765880 (crash on Find in Files in large Web Site projects).
- Registry option 'DisableQuickDiffOverviewMargin' added to disable Quick Diff Overview margin.
We encourage all VisualSVN 3.0 users to upgrade to the VisualSVN 3.0.3 as soon as reasonable. You can get the new version from the official download page.