VisualSVN patch release 2.0.6 is available. This patch release brings an update to the latest build of Subversion and provides a number of important bug fixes.
Comparing to the previous release, there are the following changes in the VisualSVN 2.0.6:
- Updated to Subversion 1.6.17. For further details please see
- Updated to APR 1.3.12.
- Updated to OpenSSL 0.9.8r.
- Updated to Neon 0.29.6.
- Fixed: event log is filled with error messages and Quick Diff markers are not displayed in some environments.
- Fixed: Visual Studio crashes on attempt to add a resource file if 'svn:needs-lock' property is applied for the project.
- Fixed: non-fatal error occurs when starting to debug a Web Application project.
- Fixed: the whole working copy status indicator may disappear under some circumstances.
- Fixed: VisualSVN context menu commands are not available in the SQL editor.
We consider this release to be the best version of VisualSVN available, and encourage users of all prior versions to upgrade. You can get the new version on the official download page.
Note that VisualSVN 1.7.12 maintenance release is also available to download and install. For further details please consider the changelog record for VisualSVN 1.7.12.