The error is displayed in VisualSVN Server Manager MMC console after upgrading to Windows 10:
Choose one of the following methods which will solve the problem:
Method #1: Repair VisualSVN Server installation through Programs
Note When repairing VisualSVN Server installation, Windows Installer will restart all VisualSVN Server services and the server may become unavailable up to several minutes. Choose Method #2 to avoid the services restart.
- Method #2: Re-register VisualSVN Server WMI provider by running mofcomp tool.
Method #1: Repair VisualSVN Server installation through Programs and Features
Follow these steps to repair VisualSVN Server installation through Programs and Features:
- Start Control Panel and open Programs and Features.
- Select VisualSVN Server and click Repair.
- Follow the steps of the wizard and finish the repair.
Method #2: Re-register VisualSVN Server WMI provider by running mofcomp tool
Follow these steps to re-register VisualSVN Server WMI provider:
- Start elevated cmd.exe under administrator.
Run the following command:
This problem has been fixed in VisualSVN Server 3.4.3. Beginning with VisualSVN Server 3.4.3, the error does not occur after upgrading to Windows 10.